To work with talented, driven, self-motivated individuals on high quality web sites and web applications.
Web / Application Developer United Directories 2003 - Present
Lead Web Developer Idea Integration 2000 - 2003
- Only Web Developer on staff.
- Learned Ruby on Rails, HAML, and SASS to develop and manage a new venture: CityCliq
- Converted existing ASP web sites/applications to ASP.NET (C#)
- Maintain and develop all things web for United Directories.
- Helped build, implement, and maintain a Data Management System on the web. The system is built in .NET using C#.
the entire User Manual for the Data Management System. Interviewed and
trained end-users to create the most useful document possible.
I have been building and maintaining web sites since 1997.
Here is a list of my skills:
- Worked with Web Engineers to connect static web sites to SQL and Oracle Databases to create dynamic, content rich web sites.
- Acted as Lead Web Developer in estimating, pricing, and building of web sites and web applications.
with Graphic Designers to ensure that the layout and features of web
sites adhered to standards and accessibility guidelines set forth by
the web development industry.
- Communication (excellent written and verbal skills)
- C# .NET
- .NET Web Services
- Ruby on Rails
- SQL, MySQL
- HTML, HAML
- CSS, SASS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Microsoft Visual Source Safe
- Crystal Reports
I received a Bachelor of
Science Degree in Business Administration (BSBA with concentration in
Marketing) from the University of West Florida in 1999, with a minor in
Computer Technology, and a certificate for Internet Marketing.
I am open to and very adaptable with learning new technologies and having fun building web sites and web applications.